Based in Austin, Texas
Mythic Ocean is a single-player, first-person game that combines underwater exploration with interactive narrative. You’ll meet and befriend a pantheon of gods, and your conversation choices will change how they feel and build relationships between them. The world they create in the end is determined by your influence.
Mythic Ocean is Paralune's first project. The idea for the game came from our mutual fascination with the sea - our love for its gentle beauty, and our fear of its darkest depths.
- Explore a vibrant, calming underwater world full of life and descend into its darkest depths.
- Meet a cast of endearing characters, and develop your relationships with them through extensive, branching conversations.
- Make dialog choices that cause the narrative to adapt to you.
- Hear the strange thoughts of cute and funny side characters.
- Play at your own pace. No combat, death, or failure.
- Learn secrets that reveal the truth about the world and your role within it.
- Make friends with fish!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of the Dreamhack Austin Pitch Championship" Austin TX, 3 June, 2018
- "Every encounter in the demo, actually, was funny and charming and even oddly sad in a beautiful way."
- Tim Poon, Working Mirror
Official Twitter page
Paralune is a 3-person game studio making games about feelings.
More information on Paralune, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Mythic Ocean Credits
Concept Artist, Illustrator, Animator
Game Designer, Writer, Composer
Programmer, Environment Artist